Chamberlain, South Dakota

Book Your Trip Today Call: (800) 435 - 5591


Do children need a license?

Out of state children under 16 do need a license to keep their limit. MUST HAVE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO PURCHASE LICENSE.

What are your normal fishing hours?

We normally leave lodge at 6:30am and fish till 2:30pm, or when you want to quit if earlier. We will however stay out longer if needed, if do not have our limit of walleyes.

Do we need to bring life jackets?

If you want to wear them in boat and you have them, bring them. Especially if you have younger children out fishing. We all carry life jackets in the boat also.

What do we need to bring?

All you really need is food, beverage, cooler, fishing license, and warm clothes. We have the rest.

Can we buy fishing licenses at the lodge?

Yes, or at many other places in town. Our suggestion to save time and a headache. Either buy them online or at Cabellas in Mitchell, SD on your way out.

Do you need to stay at the Hillside Motel when hiring a guide?

We would prefer that you stay there. But we know there are circumstances that our groups would prefer to stay somewhere else and that is ok.

Can you bring alcohol on the boat?

Yes you can, it is no problem. The guides do not drink, but you are sure welcome.

What are your walleye limits?

Limits for walleyes on Missouri River is 4 per day and 8 in possession.

Licensing & More Information

Lake Francis Case Boat Ramp Conditions
License, Limits & Information
Buy a License Online
For Driving Directions & Maps To Chamberlain, South Dakota

Chamberlain Chamber of Commerce

South Dakota Hunting